Cooking with Blonde Justice

A friend of a friend is a lawyer with a cooking blog.  I'm jealous.  I mean, I can cook a few things, but I'm more of a throw-together-whatever-is-in-the-fridge kind of cook.   I can't really see myself writing down the ingredients and typing it up and photographing the results.   I make a salad that comes together great, but it's like all week's leftovers thrown together, you know?

I'll give you an example of a recipe I've perfected this week.

Ingredients:
1 packet Kashi GOLEAN Hot Cereal Hearty Honey Cinnamon
1 TB Nutella
1/2 cup water

Steps:
Make the Kashi oatmeal the way it says in it the packet.
When it says to stir it, use a metal spoon.  This is important.
At the end, you have to stir it again.  Use the same metal spoon.
Then, take the warm metal spoon, and dig out a spoonful of Nutella.
Plop that same nutella filled spoon into the bowl and stir it all up.
You can use a little less nutella if you're not a nutella addict like me, maybe a teaspoon.
But if you're not into nutella at all, then obviously this recipe isn't for you. 

Bonus:
Because the spoon is hot, it can even be used to scrape nutella from the almost-empty jar.
You might consider just scooping your hot oatmeal into the almost-empty jar of Nutella and eating it out of the jar, scraping the nutella off the sides as you go.  But, I'm warning you, that would be going too far.

No photos available because I ate the whole thing.  No, I did not eat it out of the nutella jar.  But, yes, I thought about it.

See what I mean? My lawyer blog is just never going to blossom into a cooking blog, is it?

6 comments:

  1. That's probably a safe assumption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!! That's like when I cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah exactly. She can't even cook a meal. The true meaning of being blonde. Lol @ gerard

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!
    Happened whenever we rarely cook the food. we always wants to others appreciation at this point. this is the fact. just joking man.
    well, nice recipe! I will try to cook it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your recipe. I am so lazy and culinarily challenged. But I did manage to think of a new recipe. Take a cup o noodles. Put it in a pot. Add the water up to the fill line. Now dump the water in the pot. Wait for it to boil. Now scramble a raw egg and when the water is boiling, dump it in in strips stirring constantly. Once the egg is cooked you have the easiest egg drop soup ever. :) I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete