Frustration

Ok, so, Blogger has this whole "new template" thing.   I've tried switching to the new template thing, but I think it looks so crowded and ugly, that it makes me not want to use it.  So, stick with the old template then, right?  But when I do, it can't be viewed in Internet Explorer, apparently.  I've tried it, it does this whole weird blinking re-loading thing.  And lots of people use IE.  So, I'm frustrated and avoiding doing anything with it, and that's why I haven't posted anything.  So, there's the explanation, without any sort of solution.

7 comments:

  1. Your blog did that to me a few times weeks ago and I use Safari. I just kept reloading it and it finally came through. It was frustrating, but I kept at it to get to read what you wrote.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've had the same problem loading it with Safari (on a Mac). Firefox, however, works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at your blog in IE8 and it's fine. I also checked in IE6 and still ok as is. The bijou addin or widget might be causing some people problems. It looks a little funny but doesn't prevent reading the site.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been getting the blinking business on your blog for months. It was so weird, I just figured no one else was seeing it. Anyway, I took a look at your page source, and I'm emailing you a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you reverted back because every time I tried getting to your blog it blinked incessantly and I couldn't read a thing. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually can only look at it in IE. When I use Google Chrome (my main browser of choice) it does the blinky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a possible fix for this. I can't leave it here because it has HTML in it, so I sent it to your gmail account.

    ReplyDelete