Because I'm "Quirky"



Although I'm happy just to be nominated, I'd love to get your vote and actually win for once. If there's anything I've learned this year, it's that a little hope can go a long way in a big election.

So, please go to the ABA Journal website and vote for Blonde Justice. It only takes a second, they don't ask any complicated questions, and you only need to vote once.

Just in case you're having problems with it, here's the link:
http://www.abajournal.com/blawgs/blawg100_2008/quirky



Thank you.

9 comments:

  1. So do you think "Quirky" is the appropriate category?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you. Twice. (Chicago rules.) Now do your part and start posting more often. You've got people counting on you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't: the link goes to a blank page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galt - I'm not sure why. I checked and it seems to work for me, but I put the text of the link up just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Blondie! I'm forwarding the link to others...it seemed to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quizlaw is kicking our butts. We need a GOTV effort...can we hire some of the President Elect's people?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I found you via the ABA magazine. Good luck in the polls!

    I'll have to come visit more often.

    ReplyDelete