While You're Drinking Diet Snapple

So, I guess I've been on the quiet side for the last few weeks.

I don't know, I've got things in my head, I just haven't been able to put them down in words.

But, I can show you something funny.

If you haven't seen this yet, here's my little gift to you:
"I'm F*cking Matt Damon"

Tee hee hee.


  1. Thank you for that. That was awesome

  2. I love that video... Seriously I want a mini bar now.

    It made me laugh so hard I almost cried.... and peeing in my pants was definitely a possibility.

  3. Ah, yes, Miss Silverman.

    I hope that things are going ok! I'm going through a barely-blogging phase myself; too much going on in my life. Hopefully things will settle down for both of us soon.

  4. I like Jimmy's video "I'm f@cking Ben Affleck" even more, but that's just me.