Last Chance

Alright, I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd mention that it's your last chance to vote for your favorite blog in The ABA Journal Blawg 100.

Go vote for Blonde Justice in the "Crime Time" category!

I'm even willing to trade votes, if you want me to vote for you in The Rodneys.


  1. I voted :) I could use yours under best new PD!!!

  2. Thanks! Glad we could work a symbiotic relationship!

  3. Manupatra is presenting a Seminar on Rubric of the New Competition Law Regime in India- Challenges and the Path Forward. All the law professionals interested in corporate law and competition law are cordially invited to be a part of the seminar. Seminar will be conducted at Yamuna Hall, Shangri-la Hotel, New Delhi on 12th January 2008 between 9:30 am to 5 pm.
    Get details at