What I'm Reading...

I rarely read anymore. Ever since I found this thing called the internet. And Tivo. I come home from work late, I veg for an hour or two, I eat a little dinner, and I go to bed. And I've got a few other hobbies going on that I don't blog about. So, I'm kind of too busy to read. I haven't even gotten around to reading the last Harry Potter book, or a few other books that I've picked up since then.

Which is why it's so remarkable that I'm totally hooked on this book, Death by Rodrigo by Ron Liebman that Simon & Schuster sent to me. (A perk of blogging.)

I'll tell you more about it later, I'll probably be able to finish it this weekend, but right now I've got my nose in the book.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, let us know whether it's good. I'm always on the lookout for good books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish things got better after law school - I haven't read a non-law book in months.

    ReplyDelete