I Dream of...

I guess yesterday's anxiety had an effect on my sleep last night.

I kept having these weird dreams, and then waking up, and then falling back asleep, and then having more weird dreams...

Two stand out in my mind.

First, I had a dream that I showed up for my trial scheduled for Monday (the one causing all this anxiety), and I couldn't find my client. I looked all around and found him at a bar. (For some reason, I feel like this bar was actually in the courthouse.) He was completely wrecked. Note to self: Remind client that is unacceptable to show up for trial hungover, buzzed, drunk, or completely wrecked.

Second, I had a dream that I bought 3 bags of crap during the woot-off. Yes, completely geeky. The weird thing was, I completely believed it. I didn't really think about it, until this morning, I was in my office, and I saw a UPS-type package. And I thought, "Gee, I wonder how quickly my BOCs will get to me." And then I thought, "Wait, I did buy three, didn't I?" And I actually had to go to my computer and check. And, nope, I didn't get to see any BOC's during this week's woot-off.

Now I'm dreaming of a good night's sleep before I return to trial prep tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog looking for info on what it's actually like to study law. I'm glad that I did. I like what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete