Hey, I Live in Springfield Too!

Me, as a Simpsons character:

My shirt symbolizes Blonde Power!

(You can make your own at www.simpsonsmovie.com)

And, here's me, spending my Friday night hanging out at Moe's:

Hope you're having a good weekend too!


  1. I love it. I am a total Simpsons junkie!

    How did you link the charater to your blog?

  2. HAA that is great. I can't wait for the Simpsons movie.

  3. I just did CTRL ALT Print Screen when I was in the Simpson website, and then pasted it to Paint, and then cut out just the part I wanted and then pasted that to a new doc, and saved that. Twice, one for each image. Can't wait to see yours!

  4. haha - my two favorite shows: the simpsons and boston legal. one of my favorite movies EVER: legally blonde.

    Miss S

  5. If you surf through The Gonzo Papers you'll see things similar to this. The last one was a cereal box. Have you found your inner M&M yet?

    A quick note to let you know A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Blogosphere has been published. your link is live.


  6. Ah, but what brilliant advice would you be giving to Homer? And what would his response be?