4 Things You Don't Know About Me

A meme (blame That Lawyer Dude) in which I post 5 things you don't know about me, but only 4 are true, and 1 is false. You guess which is false in the comments below. Then, if you choose to do the same on your blog, let me know and I will take a guess as to which is true or false on your blog.

Here goes...

1. I broke my right wrist in 2nd grade, when I fell off the see-saw (or teeter-totter, whichever you prefer.)

2. I have never seen any Rocky movie.

3. I am allergic to newsprint. It makes my fingertips itch and burns my throat and nose.

4. I don't know how to swim.

5. I have eaten (and enjoyed) frog legs, escargot, and alligator. But not at the same time.

15 comments:

  1. I really can't believe that you don't know how to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gotta be either #3 or #4, and although I, like anon above have a hard time believing you don't know how to swim I'm gonna cast my vote on #3, I call B@#^S$&* on being allergic to newsprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going w/ #3 as well. I somehow don't think you are allergic to newsprint, and if you were I would bet it would be more about hives and less about burning your nose and throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with #2. I'm a blonde and would never waste my time on a Rocky movie! *laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 2 can't be true. If it is, you're coming over to my place for the APL Rocky marathon, where we'll watch 1-4 (not 5), and then head out to see Rocky Balboa in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think #2. #3 is too strange to not be true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also going with #2. Just due to flipping through channels you're bound to touch on one of the Rocky movies...goodness knows we do with frightening regularity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #4 is false.

    BTW, I too have never seen a Rocky movie. I don't think flipping the channels and watching 3 seconds counts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you've never seen a Rocky movie, you are incredibly lucky!!! I'm going with that one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you've never seen a Rocky movie, you are incredibly lucky!!! I'm going with that one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with the others who picked #3. It falls into the category of being just weird enough to be true, but I find it hard to believe anyway.

    ReplyDelete