A meme (blame That Lawyer Dude) in which I post 5 things you don't know about me, but only 4 are true, and 1 is false. You guess which is false in the comments below. Then, if you choose to do the same on your blog, let me know and I will take a guess as to which is true or false on your blog.
1. I broke my right wrist in 2nd grade, when I fell off the see-saw (or teeter-totter, whichever you prefer.)
2. I have never seen any Rocky movie.
3. I am allergic to newsprint. It makes my fingertips itch and burns my throat and nose.
4. I don't know how to swim.
5. I have eaten (and enjoyed) frog legs, escargot, and alligator. But not at the same time.