And The Disability Is...? Nudity!

Got to love a good prosecutor-got-arrested story. And this one is particularly, um, intriguing.

Naked Prosecutor Caught On Camera

My favorite part is when his lawyer blames it on a car accident last year.

Blauvelt's lawyer, Michael Gmoser, said in a statement Tuesday that his client was seriously injured in a 2005 car accident, suffers from mental illness and is on medication for seizures.

"Scott Blauvelt is an American with a disability," he said.

Oh puh-lease. Do you think this prosecutor would buy that kind of story if it was presented by someone else's defense attorney? Let's hope so.


  1. Why is being naked all by yourself after business hours a crime?
    So unfair.
    The guy shouldn't have had to blame it on a head injury, or whatever.

  2. And the disability is ... Nudity? I'd say, STUPIDITY!

  3. When I read that article, I thought, "Gee, I would do the same thing." Ok, maybe not, but by yourself? After hours? Come on, people! It's bad enough we have to dress professionally... when no one is around to see us, just let us get naked, for crying out loud. Tehehehehe ;)

  4. I came back from court yesterday and a few co-workers were standing around near my office door giggling about something. I asked what was going on. Someone handed me a copy of that article and said, "Who can you picture being the star of this story?" Funny thing is, I couldn't nail down just one!

  5. Darn! You beat me to it! I was going to post something about this earlier this week and call it...okay, are you ready?

    Prosecutor: Hard At Work

    I know you're out there, I can hear you breathing!

  6. Ugh. Sancho, you win best... or worst... title.