One More Thing...

Can I just tell you how happy I am that Fresh Pepper is back?

Ok, now back to my day (or two, or weekend) off from blogging...

(And feel free to continue to comment on this previous post. I am thinking about a possible follow-up next week.)


  1. Hi,

    I love your blobe low blog! :D

    I have a private detcetive blog and I've placed a link to your blog. Any chance of linking back to me?


  2. Just found your site--love it! I am an recent law school graduate waiting for bar results, so I'm unemployed. I can't decide between wills and estates or prosecution. I did prosecution in my externship and loved it, but I am way too ethical. Many people walked free, but they weren't proven guilty. I'll put you in my favorites and on my blog site.

  3. But as of today he's gone again....and this time, forever, or so it seems. Not a good day.