Weekend Update

Our episode of Blawg Review goes up Monday morning, and I've spent a lot of time this weekend putting it together.

After that goes up, I'm going to write a review of Anonymous Lawyer. And I'm going to start reading Indefensible.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say "Wow," I am so amazed at how many people didn't like The Five People You Meet In Heaven. I really felt like some kind of outcast when I saw how much praise that book got. See how therapeutic blogging can be?

Also, thanks to everyone who is sending links or tips for the Blawg Review. Once again, it will be up Sunday, I hope you'll like what you find...

3 comments:

  1. I've started this book ten times.

    One day. I will finish it.

    Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have be reading your blog it is one of the best ones i have ever read....how do a person go about getting you for be their lawyer....or be may you can recomment someone in ohio or kentucky....not that i need one you understand.....but you are really good obvious and i was just wonder if i need one or if i know someone that need one say can i just send you e-mail for more information....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember if I commented on the original post, but I HATED "The five people...".

    ReplyDelete