Lucky Underwear

Your Lucky Underwear is Purple

Dreamy and idealistic, you envision great things for your life. Your lucky purple underwear can make those dreams come true!
You're a busy little butterfly. You have the most projects, interests, and friends of anyone you know.

You also have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes too much drama comes in to your life and brings things to a stop.
If you want to focus more, and flutter less, put on your purple underpants. They'll help you get the important things done.

(A great quiz, via E. McPan.)

And true! My lucky underwear really are purple! I know, you thought I'd say pink. But my everyday underwear are pink, purple is for something special. Like jury selection.

Not that the jury sees it, of course.


  1. I hope your purple panties aren't the ones pictured - because those look really uncomfortable.

  2. Actually, my lucky purple panties are my most comfy underwear.

    No, they're nothing like the photo.

  3. Yeah, that photo looks like a bad case of purple wedgy panties!

  4. My favorite color is purple but my lucky underwear in real life aren't purple. It's like your everyday pinks v. the jury selection ones, except I save my lucky underwear for job interviews. It worked twice, so it's got a proven record!

  5. Another reason Blondie's blog makes for a great afternoon read.

  6. I see London, I see France, I see Blondie's underpants.

    Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm really 12 you see. I hope my Mom doesn't find my blog. oops.