Puppy Bowl II

By the way, if you get a minute Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl is pretty amusing for a few minutes if you're a dog lover.

I love making football calls - like when one of the puppies runs into the endzone, I say, "Did you see that touchdown?"

Sometimes the puppies will put their paws up on the the walls, checking out what's going on outside the field. I love to yell, "Offsides!"

But, in reality, the only penalty they actually called was when one of the puppies left a little "landmine" on the field. And then this poor young guy had to come out on the field dressed like a ref and clean up the field.

Aah, good times.

9 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I've been very busy with Windypundit. Has anybody tried the New Windypundit? Here is the Pure Windypundit. Have a Nice Windypundit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what did you think about that little poodle? Am I the only person that thinks he should have been penalized with a shock collar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were some high spirited pups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, all the little dogs were into that white poodle. She was a magnet.

    Those dogs really amused me, for a few minutes at a time. I think it'd make a great show for a baby to watch. Better than teletubbies, at least.

    (And how did those spam comments get past my word verification?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, but now that you deleted the spam comments, my comment looks stupid, instead of like the brilliant satire I wrote at almost 3 am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unlike their human counter parts, at least they played for the love of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Kitty halftime show rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright... For the record, there were originally 2 spam comments, full of links, like Windypundit's. So, his comment was funny and appropriate.

    And then I deleted the spam comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Puppy Bowl, especially the ref throwing the flag and calling a “puppy foul”. My favorite was “Illegal procedure!”

    That poodle was a little brat. The other pups were kicking its ass!

    ReplyDelete