Back to Playing the Field?

How do we all feel about bringing back Blawgers Fantasy Baseball?

E-mail me if you are interested and, also, if you have any settings preferences.

I was thinking about going head-to-head this year, just for something a little different. Any objections?

(UPDATE: Having a blawg is not required. I doubt this is necesary, but if I get too much response, blawgers will get first preferences, followed by bloggers, then to non-bloggers.)


  1. Woohoo! I'm in and ready to move up from last place to second to last.

  2. Baseball time already? Count me in!

  3. I'm all for it :) I shall defend my title!

    H2H... hmm, I'm trying that out in another league for the first time, so I'm a little skeptical, but if that's the majority feeling, then sure!

  4. I am still in the midst of this trial, but I saw on yahoo that fantasy baseball season was about to start so I checked this site just to see if we were still on for this year! I am so lame.

    you know i'm in. and this year, i might actually even pay attention and not have only players on the DL.

  5. Are we really going to have errors as a category?