"Spicy" Blogger Leaves Attorney's Office

I hope there's this much press coverage on the day I leave the Public Defender's office.

Not that I'm planning to leave any time soon. Let's not start any false rumors. But Yahoo! front page news? Sheesh.

And I hope someone calls me "spicy."


  1. I don't know about "Spicy," especially with that picture. More like "wholesome," or maybe as far as "delicious."

    I just hope that when the mask comes off, you don't turn out to be a dude.

    That would be so disappointing.

  2. Second only in overhype to the unmasking of Anonymous Lawyer. Who cares? I mean, I guess it's interesting, but I don't get the continued interest.

  3. Hi,

    Nice blog. Just thought I'd say hello and Happy New Year.

    Feliz 2006

    Court Interpreter

  4. Yeah, the dude's getting his fair share of attention. Let's hope he's got a book deal in place or the like--seems that he may have burnt a few bridges in the legal world with his blogging. I'm looking forward to seeing what the hype was all about, since I missed his blog the first time around.

  5. Someone unmasked the Anonymous Lawyer???

    When did that happen?

  6. I seriously hope you're kidding...or you've been visiting Mars for the past few months. It was RIDICULOUSLY overhyped...if you google it I'm sure you'll find ten jillion articles.

  7. I was not in mars...

    But I definately missed that one.