Scandal in the Brooklyn D.A.'s Office

According to the New York Post, Overpayment is rampant in the Brooklyn, New York D.A.'s office.

You know, if my clients were involved in a business that had that much "long term financial mismanagement," arrests would be made.

Actually, someone emailed me a tip about this story. I did a simple search to find other sources, and I was amazed at the number of articles and editorials accusing this D.A. of corruption.

And this is really the person they let prosecute people? Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Just "accusing" them? Tsk, tsk, tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I tried to stay conservative in my analysis. Otherwise I get these emails that say, "You're a hypocrite. Why, when it's your clients it's 'accuse' and when it's a D.A.'s office they're presumed guilty?"

    ReplyDelete