Amazing Race Zen

So, yes, it's true, I completely forgot to give you last week's Amazing Race Moment of Zen.

But I think I can make up for it this week.

So, let's see... what should it be?

"I'm sick of doing things I can't do!"
Nah, I think it was this week's title. Too obvious.

"Right-o or left-o?"
Nah, the "El Spanish-o" was so overdone by Charla and Mirna, that I can only hope that it was tongue-in-cheek.

Oh, here's a good one... (Paraphrased, because I already deleted the tivo-ed episode.)
"We're good Christians. We won't sink to their level."
(One breath later)
"Oh, let's just make fun of everyone. Gee, I hope those boobs didn't cost you too much!"

Nope, not the best. In fact, I don't think the best A.R. line this week came from a contestant. It came from me.

The Weavers (looking at the photo of the Paolos): "They're in front of a garbage truck! What losers. They're in front of a garbage truck!"
Me: "Still better than being in front of a racecar, though, isn't it?"

Ha! I crack me up. With my heartlessness.


  1. Ha!

    All the contestants hate them, but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt 'cause daddy died so recently.

    But after them ripping into every other team and their Christian superiority complex, I've come to the conclusion that I hate them too.

  2. My thoughts exactly.

    Why do people think saying "I'm a Christian," somehow makes them a better person, even if they don't act like one?

    As my father would say, "Be nice, those people chose your president."