The TV Guide Demographic

My mother is very upset about the new TV Guide.

"It's too big. It keeps falling off the arm of the armchair. And it's just not the same... I don't know where anything is. Why did they have to go and change it on me?"

"It's fine. You'll get used to it."

"But, there's too many stories. I looked all through it, and I can't even find the part when they tell you what's going to be on tv. How am I supposed to find out what's on?"

"Mom, there's a guide on the Tivo. Just push guide, you can scroll through and see everything that's on."

"Really? Really? Wow, I can't believe this. I never knew about this. Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Well, I just didn't know how to break it to you that you and dad are the only two people alive who still use the TV guide."

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS NOT TRUE! My next door neighbor, from whom i faithfully buy a Watchtower, or an AWAKE! or whatever it is, gets Reader's Digest & TV Guide.