Dreamed A Meme of Time Gone By

I got stuck doing this meme by Sanchovilla. Here's to hoping his dog's tail doesn't fall off...

The rules are as follows:

1.Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

My 23rd post only had 5 sentences, so here's the 3rd:

But, if it works, it sure saves everyone a lot of time.


I have to pick 5 people? Maybe I only have to pick 3, since I used the 3rd sentence. Let's try Woman of the Law, Not Guilty (if she's around), and Leslie's Omnibus (if she hasn't done it already). No pressure, of course.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Got stuck doing this meme

    Ahhhh...The frustration flowing through you I can feel...angry you are becoming. Fight you do not do...They will become a part of your everyday existence, memes will.

    Woohoo! Star Wars III on DVD today!

    -Sancho Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do this, but Blogger has eaten the whole first week of my posts. I have no idea what number 23 really is.

    I'll do the next meme. Really.

    ReplyDelete