My Weekend

Oh, I did think of just one thing I wanted to write.

Guess who I met this weekend...

No, c'mon, guess...

Ok, fine, I'll tell you...

JELL-O SHOT KATHY!

That's right. See, I was at the party, and we were chatting for a minute or two when she put her hand out and said, "I'm Kathy."

And, I, being a polite, normal, human-being, shook her hand and said, "I'm Blonde." (Ha ha! No I didn't! I told her my real name. Duh.)

And, she then said to me, "Do you think I should just put these in the fridge?" (Gesturing to a large bag in her other hand.) "I brought Jell-O shots."

"OH! YOU MUST BE JELL-O SHOT KATHY!"

And, boy, was she ever. She had brought 100 Jell-O shots. In at least 4 different colors. At least she lived up to my expectations. And her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment