Checking In

I just wanted to check in and say sorry I haven't written much lately. I just guess I haven't had too much to say. Life, and work, have been very busy lately. But nothing particularly worth writing about.

I'm hoping that this will sort of be like when you take your car to the mechanic and it won't make that noise again... I'll tell you that I just have nothing to say and then I'll be flooded with things to say.

But, in the meantime, I'm not going to make noise just for the sake of making some noise.

Although I will finally write a recap of B&TG: The Aftermath. Soon. (Thanks for reminding me, anonymous commenter somewhere.)


  1. Don't you worry about it. All bloggers have that feeling from time to time. I had it end of last week - nothing to say, really.

    The B&TG Aftermath, though, you should move on. We're waiting!

  2. If you're looking for things to write about, how about recapping "So You Wanna Dance" (or is it "So You Wanna Be a Dancer?") -- it's that new American Idol-style reality show, but the editing and the hosts aren't very good. So it sounds interesting, but it's kind of boring to watch. You could provide a public service by watching it and writing recaps.

    (I know you're a PD, not a TWOP writer. I'm just being selfish and trying to get you to entertain me.)