Where The Heck Have I Been?

Whoa, why didn't anyone tell me that All Deliberate Speed is back? And not just "back," but posting with a vengeance.

I just notices this post - asking whether we, the righteous and moral lawyers could have ever considered the dark side - and was about to comment "Hey, where have you been?" when I realized there are posts going back over a week now.

I know I've been super busy, but someone should've told me so I could update my blogroll.

And, for those who are interested in what I have to say... (if not, what are you doing here?) I wrote a nice long comment over at ADS about why I do this work. Well, truthfully, I started to list reasons why I do this work. It's not an all-inclusive list because I could go on all day and there's only so much room in a comment, but it's a good starter list, so check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment