Live-In Closets

You know, a few weeks ago I was a little surprised and confused when alaskablawg mentioned a case that invovled someone living in a closet. Hmmm... how could that be?

Well, here's another one. I guess this isn't that uncommon.

I'm guessing it just doesn't happen in big cities, though, where storage space is at a premium.


  1. We kicked a guy out of the Air Force once who kept falling asleep in closets. It was weird, I think he was narcoleptic or something.

  2. Reminds me of an movie on TV I saw as a kid. I think it was called Bad,bad Ronald or something like that. A kid's mom dies and he stays in the house, living in a secret room, watching the family that bought the house, eating their food, etc.

  3. There's that TV show on now with the guy (Tom Poston?) who lives in the closet.

    And I think doing so is MORE likely in the big cities (NYC), where rent is so high people split up apartment space in order to get as many co-tenants as possible.

    (ADS Donald)

  4. I used to live in an *apartment* that was more of a glorified closet. Come to think of it, so did a good friend of mine who resided in Venice Beach. I'd never seen a tinier living space.