Friday Spies

This is yesterday's Friday Spies. A day late and a dollar short, or whatnot. Actually, #2 had me stumped for a while, so I had to give it a little time.

1. Which Simpsons character are you most like? Lisa. She's loyal, she's smart, she tries to be nice to everyone, she's somewhat introverted, and she's fiercly passionate about the things that matter most to her.

2. Name a song you hate that is performed by a band you like. Name a song you like by a band you hate. This is hard. Sure, I've had the experience of liking one song by a band, buying the CD (back when I bought CDs), and not liking the rest of the CD - but not hating the band. And sometimes I like a band and they put out a song that I don't really care for, but I don't hate it. Hmm.. I guess I'm not a hater. Anyway... A song I hate by a band I like... I generally like No Doubt/Gwen Stefani/Gwen Stefani featured by whoever, but that "Rich Girl" song just drives me crazy. Stop playing it! Please. It's killing me. And now, a song I like by a band I hate... Ok, I hate Metallica. It's just not my thing. At all. The whole genre is just not my thing. But I like "Enter Sandman." Especially the intro.

3. What skills do you possess? Nun chuck skills? Computer hacking skills? I can recite the alphabet backwards. I can pick things up with my toes. And I can do this weird singing-almost-like-a-kazoo-type-of-thing with voice. It's more or less unexplainable. Oh, and I'm actually pretty good at the what-cup-is-the-ball-hiding-under game. When it's not just a hoax.

4. Coen Brothers or Farrelly Brothers? I'll admit that I think that I thought they were the same thing for a while. I'd see a commercial, hear "From the ... brothers" and think to myself, "Oh yeah, I like those director brothers, I'll have to see that." (Blame it on the short attention span.) But, now that I know there's a difference, I know that I prefer the Farrelly brothers. Kingpin was the first movie that made me realize I could appreciate a movie with a really immature sense of humor, and that changed my life. =)

5. What do you predict will be the worst part(s) of the new Star Wars movie? Fine, one more admission from me. I have no interest whatsoever in the Star Wars thing. I just don't get what all the hype about it is. So I guess the worst part is that I'll have to suffer through commericals for it, and people talking about it, and everything being a tie-in to the new movie. That'll suck.

2 comments:

  1. You only like "Enter Sandman" because you heart MoMo Rivera. ADMIT IT. Is he on your fantasy team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, ok, I'll admit that.

    And he sure is on my fantasy team. But why is my team sucking so much?

    I have teams on two teams, and of course, my other one is consistently #1. Whatever, it's only April. It's only April. =)

    ReplyDelete