Friday Spies

I'm going to try out this Friday Spies thing, brought to us by the folks at BTQ. So, here goes:

1. Who is an author whose work you've never read, but want to?
J.D. Salinger. Partly because I feel like he's just one of those authors that you're supposed to have read (although I do know enough to be able to say, "Oh, Catcher in the Rye? Yeah, a lot of cursing there.") And partly for a personal reason. You'd have to email me to get that info.

2. Can men and women be friends?
Of course. Obviously, there's a problem if one party is always wishing that the relationship was more. But if both parties know what that it's just a friendship, I don't think it's a problem.

3. If you could choose to live in a different time period, would you?If so, when would live and why?
Nah, I like it here. Also, what are the alternatives? I think that we can all think of the faults with most historical periods. (Slavery? That sucked. No sex before marriage? Nah, not that era. No indoor plumbing? Forget it.) I guess the future would be an option. But how far in the future? The Jetsons thing would be cool for a while, but I feel like there's not enough nature involved. I think it's best to just stay where (or when) I am.

4. Have you ever sold anything, bought anything, or processed anything as a career? Have you ever sold anything bought or processed, or bought anything sold or processed, or repaired anything sold, bought,or processed, as a career?
Yeah, but not as a career, just as a job. Let's see, I worked for Victoria's Secret (selling process panties), and I worked in computer repair (that's repairing something processed). But now, finally, as a career, I don't sell anything, buy anything, or process anything. And I don't sell anything bought or process, or buy anything sold or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. Not as a career, at least.

5. They're going to make a movie about your life. What's the theme song?
This was by far the hardest question. "Birdhouse In Your Soul" by They Might Be Giants. It's one of my all-time favorite songs, it's cute and cheery, the message is about being helpful and hopeful, and I think it would fit well as the theme song to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment