Updates

I finally have a little time to write, but now I can't figure out what I should write about.

Should I try to catch up on the past week or so? The Grammys, Lynne Stewart, etc.? Should I try to explain what I've been doing that's been keeping me so busy?

Or, should I just act like nothing happened and keep blogging? That sounds easier. Although, I hope to get around to writing about Lynne Stewart eventually maybe.

I also want to go read everyone else's blogs. I've missed that.

In other news (how's that for a segue?), I saw a photo of a girl licking her own elbow. And, I thought, hey, what's the big deal, anyone can lick their own elbow, right? And then I tried it. And it turns out that, no, I cannot lick my own elbow. And neither can you, I bet. Go ahead, try it. I'll wait.

And, finally, spring training is getting started, which means that I will have to get seriously working on our blawger fantasy baseball league. Stay tuned for details.

7 comments:

  1. sadly, i've already tried to lick my elbow. i'm not going to try again in a communal comp. lab. not again anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Burt's Bees incident kept you away? Bring on the blawger baseball. I'm going to get shelled but not without slinging some insults.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the elbow licking a long time ago. Realized it didn't work. What's even more disturbing is that M&M commercial where the girl basically runs around herself. That always gave me the shivers.

    Spring is in the air! Can't wait to start watching/playing baseball :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it as you talked about the picture. It definitely didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't even try to lick my elbow. But I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hrmm. Lynne Stewart. Scary stuff. Talk about that.

    YOu did get sick from the Burt's Bees, didnt' you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I have to say that I've been liberally applying the Burts Bees to my lips all winter long, and so far I have not had one cancer diagnosis. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete