Put Me In, Coach

Yes, that's right. Pitchers and catchers have reported, and, as they say, there's new grass on the field. And it's time for B*law*ger Baseball '05.

I've emailed the people that I knew were interested, but if you didn't get anything or if you didn't let me know yet that you're interested, just email me or leave a comment (make sure it somehow leads me to your email address.)

It's free, it's just for fun (and bragging rights, of course), there's no salary cap, steroids are not banned, and we'll be using yahoo rotisserie style. The league is open to everyone (blawger or not), but I'll give preference to blawgers if we somehow get up toward the max number of teams - so if you're a blawger, please let me know in your comment.

I think it'd be really fun if all of the blawgers I regularly read got involved, so act now! Operators are standing by!

6 comments:

  1. Signed up and ready to go :) Even created my own league. I'm SO EXCITED :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up! When's the draft, Commish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee!! me me me!! I'll sign up tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. I ate too much Egyptian Pizza (who knew there was such a thing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stewing over my team's name. I have a few that I'm kicking around but none that have really grabbed me yet... hrm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a first time visitor and baseball fan I'd like to say hello. I like what you do here.

    ReplyDelete