Embarassing But True

Ok, this is the saddest thing. I think that I have seen almost every pathetic episode of My Super Sweet 16. And now... I can barely say it... I am watching this entire marathon of re-edits of My Super Sweet 16 wherein the birthday girls watch their own episodes and comment on them, Mystey Science Theatre style.

Ugh, I can't even believe I admitted that. And I have a ton of work to do to prep for a trial.

But I just want to see if any of them watch it and say, "Man, this is embarassing, I sound like a horrible person." Maybe they can explain themselves.

But they can't.

5 comments:

  1. I love that show. I can't watch the marathon. But here are some marathons I've watched so you won't feel so bad:

    1. Queer Eye marathon
    2. Project Runway Marathon
    3. America's Next Top Model Marathon.

    I've also decided I'm staying with my new hairdresser here in my hood becaues he loves the same reality t.v. that I love and I heart my exercise friend bitbit because she loves reality t.v. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they even comment on embarassing behavior?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sort of. A few times they'd say "Ugh, I can't believe I said that on camera."

    No, honey, you should be embarassed that you ever said that, not just because the camera caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed that marathon. I love My Sweet Sixteen for its sheer fantra value. Watching them comment on themselves would only up that value.

    ReplyDelete