Not-Hot-Chocolate

Starbucks has introduced a new chocolatey drink called Chantico.

I haven't tried it yet, but early reviews indicate that it's like drinking liquid ambrosia and having a bit of heaven run across your tongue and drizzle down your throat. (Her words, not mine.)

Starbucks, who should perhaps consider hiring the above-quoted woman to write in marketing, describes it as "a decadent, premium chocolate beverage that is dramatically different from hot chocolate."

My local Starbucks will be having a "tasting" with free samples tomorrow, and, I'm ashamed to admit, I've been trying to plan my day around the few hours that the free drinks will be offered.

("So what if the judge issues a warrant for your arrest? I need my free not-hot-chocolate!")

And, of course, you know that I will report back. But please don't expect me to be as explicitly descriptive as this woman.

2 comments:

  1. >>>And, of course, you know that I will report back. But please don't expect me to be as explicitly descriptive as this woman.<<<

    Tsk tsk, Ms. Justice! As well you know, as a criminal defense attorney (good on ya!), an attorney's ability to write coherently, expressively, and, yes, descriptively, is near-priceless beyond compare.

    Thanks for reading my column; I'll be dropping in here now too - well done!

    Kissy kissy,

    Aunty Spam, Esq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about that a few months ago. A 6 ounce cup has contains 390 calories, 20g of fat and 50g of carbs and it costs between $2.65 to $2.95.
    The good news is that if you buy 10 cups they give you a free cardiac shunt.

    ReplyDelete