I'm Back (Yes, Again)

Ok, ok, I'm back.

Also back? Some of my favorite tv shows. I'm so excited for new episodes of Amazing Race (tonight), and new seasons of Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (January 26) and The Simple Life ("coming soon").

Speaking of TV, did anyone else watch "Who's Your Daddy?" last night? I hate to admit it, but I watched it, and I cried through the whole thing.

And, also, what happened to My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss? I feel like I missed one episode (the paintball episode, of course, the one I really wanted to see) and now I've totally lost track of it. Has it been cancelled? Without revealing who the secret boss was? My Tivo can't find any upcoming episodes, Yahoo TV doesn't list any upcoming episodes, and the show's website doesn't have any kind of schedule listed. Grrr. I at least wanted to know who the secret boss was.

If you were one of the contestants (or even the winner), would you be happy or pissed if the show got cancelled? I mean, one hand, maybe you'd be happy if it never aired - the show is a complete mockery. But, on the other hand, maybe you'd want the world to see that you won?

I don't know. Whatever, enough about TV, that wasn't supposed to be the topic of this post. The topic is "The New Year."

I've got some good exciting trials coming up, so I'm looking forward to that.

And I'm also looking forward to catching up on all of the blogs I haven't read in the past few weeks. I am SO excited to see that Incompetent Attorney is blogging again. That was one of my favorites, so I'm eager to catch up with that and all of the other blogs I've fell behind on.

Alright, let me go do that.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain re: the disappearance of MBFOB. I saw the paintball episode (brilliant, by the way), but it hasn't been on since. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that IA guy. But I LOVE pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness! My first comment from IA. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete