Blawger Baseball

I know it's early, but we can't leave this to the last minute.

I've decided that I'm going to start an All B*law*ger Fantasy Baseball League. Yeah, that means you.

So, I wanted to give you a few weeks notice so that you could start to think about (1) your team name, (2) whether you have any preference between rotisserie or head-to-head and that sort of thing, (3) whether you think we should put a little cash on the line just to make it fun, and (4) whether or not you can truly handle losing to a girl (that'd be me).

I'd like to use a free website, and Yahoo is the only one that I know of, but if anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. I'll give you a little time to think about all of this. Leave your thoughts in the comment box or email me.


  1. Ooh! Can I join? By the time baseball season rolls around again, I will almost qualify as a real blawger.

    I've used Yahoo before and I like it.

    I notice you're feeling ecstatic! Hope you're having a good weekend.

  2. Oooooh. I'd love to. I've never done fantasy baseball but I have the glory of a Sox World Series win under my belt. I'm destined to be good at this.

    Awww, who am I kidding? I'll make a miserable showing. But great idea. Count me in! Everyone I know in law school uses Yahoo and likes it.

  3. Yeah, I was just thinking about this the other day. I've always used Yahoo, good service. Prefer rotisserie rather than head to head.

    Maybe I'll call my next team 'The "Real" Lawyers'.

  4. I know nothingb about baseball. So I'll be the fantasy B*law*ger cheerleader.

  5. Wow, I'm excited, it looks we're going to have a good turn out. That was 4 responses in just a few hours.

    chickenmagazine - You are definitely a b*law*ger. What, with the jury duty and everything. And by the end of the season, you'll be a real 1L.

    It looks like that Yahoo thing won't let us sign up until March, but I'll keep everyone updated.

  6. I'd be interested in joining your league!

  7. me too! If only so my team can kick womanofthelaw team's arse.

  8. I've had some posts that have sparked a comments debate. (See, um, most of them). But this is good. I can't wait until the battle begins!

  9. I'm in. Let me know what I need to do to sign up. my yahoo ID is kjhellerny