Scooby Dooby Doo

I finally saw it. The episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, where Harvey represents Shaggy and Scooby arrested for... what else? Marijuana!

I've been waiting a long time to see this episode, and if it comes on again I highly recommend you catch it. (No pun intended.)

My favorite part? Right before the trial, Harvey is sitting at a bar:
Harvey: There are two lives that depend on me giving the performance of my life in court tomorrow.
Bartender: Scotch?
Harvey: Hell, yeah! Let's get stinko!

Oh, and keep your eyes open for a cameo by George Jetson. Loves it.

3 comments:

  1. intense!

    love,
    jason mulgrew
    internet quasi-celebrity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know "loves it" is supposed to come from a Hilton sister or similar reality TV person, but whenever you write it I always picture Gollum, rubbing his hands together. "Me LOVES it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to do a google search to see who Gollum is. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete