On the Road Again

Sorry to do this to you again... but I'm going on a new year's voyage.

I just thought I should let you all know in advance so that no one jumps the gun in suing over the cuticle cream/lip balm.

See you in '05!

Have a happy and safe New Year's!


  1. Phew!!

    Thanks for letting us know. I know that I for one would have worried.

    Hope you have a great time.

    Happy New Year!

  2. Happy New Year! Hope your trip was safe and enjoyable.

  3. Oooh, you are a Tori fan! Now I'm already a fan of yours by that simple tagline: "What's so amazing about really deep thoughts?" Cheers!

  4. Hey, ROMANIAN LAW FIRM - I keep deleting your "comments." If you want to advertise on my site, you can pay me. Otherwise, start your own blog or leave a worthwhile (not an ad) comment.