Yes, You're Annoying

If I can remember to do it, I always "google" my witnesses and my adversary's witnesses before trial.

Usually there's not much interesting out there, or there's obviously too many people out there with the same name, but I'm always waiting for the day when I hit the jackpot and find a news story beginning with "[Prosecution's star witness] was convicted of perjury..." Never happens. (Well, it hasn't happened yet.)

But, I did find something that must be the next best thing... I found the prosecution's star witness on Seriously. And, get this, the overwhelming majority of the site's voters say that he is, in fact, annoying. Not an accurate scientific poll, of course, but let's just hope my jurors see it the same way.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when amihot came on the scene and we put everyone's pic on there and would just keep rating them a three so they would have self-esteem issues, but that's beside the point.

    Do you think you can ask the witness on cross: "now, Mr. X, you are annoying, aren't you? You are, in fact, so annoying that you've won awards for your annoyingness? Aren't you so annoying that you're name comes up on a website called amiannoying?"