I Love Lucy

I usually don't take this kind of quiz because I think that none of the answer choices are exactly "me." For example, if a quiz asks for your favorite color, and pink isn't among the choices, how am I supposed to answer that? And sometimes none of the possible results are "me." But I felt like this quiz was perfect.

Lucy
You are Lucy!

Which Peanuts Character are You? brought to you by Quizilla

In fact, one of the questions was "Which job do you find most appealing?" and one of the choices was "Defense attorney." Hmmm... not too much guess work involved there.

And growing up, I loved Lucy. Lucy from Peanuts, that is. She was a bossy know-it-all, but she wanted to help people and she was generally right. How can you argue with that?

Don't get me wrong, I would've wanted to spend the night in the pumpkin patch too, but Lucy was right when she said there was no great pumpkin, wasn't she?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting quiz, here's my result:

    You are Rerun!

    I never liked that kid.

    I'm a general practice attorney, criminal defense etc..

    ReplyDelete