Download Pick of the Day

Of course I don't condone the illegal downloading of music. I think performers (and the thousands of other people in the music industry) deserve every penny they earn for the hard work they do and the good they give to society.

That aside, I encourage you to get your ears on the song "Underwear Goes on the Inside" through whatever means necessary. I heard this on the radio the other day, and it's absolutely hilarious... and so right.


  1. Great find, oh Blonde One. That was cool.

    I think it's actually called "Underwear Goes Inside the Pants," and it's by Lazyboy. They have it at legal download sites like iTunes or Rhapsody.
    Even better, you can stream the video from Launch.
    Also, something called has the lyrics and a pointer to a video of another Lazyboy song called "The Facts of Life."

  2. I think I found the Lazyboy site, it's great fun there are some more tunes there, and video clips too. It's real interesing, I was there for nearly an hour !

    Anybody got any more info on this guy ?

  3. So, obviously the people from lazyboy are using my comment section as a way to promote their song. But, the thing is, I already promoted the song! I already said it was good.

    And don't you think my readers trust my opinion? Don't you think they're going to go search for the song and listen to it?

    It's ok if you want to promote your song, but I already said it was good, you already posted a few links, you can stop now.


  4. Agassi from Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2005 3:51 PM

    Here's the answer to your question, LazyboyTV is not a guy, it's a combinatin of music, with the idea developed by Soren Rasted. Check out the biography

  5. Agassi from Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2005 3:53 PM

    Oh, and the lyrics are laid out by LazyboyTV at