Learn Something New Every Day

Things the internet has taught me today:

  • People get pissed when you rip them off. And rightly so. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for someone to take some serious action on this fraud.

  • I haven't seen the worst of client parent experiences. Just for the record, overall, my client's parents are either pretty good or nonexistent. But a few rotten apples, as they say.

  • The blogrolling thing that I have (on the column on your right), isn't all that accurate about putting the stars near the new posts. But it was a cool idea, right?

  • It turns out then when you turn 30, they just don't let you blog anymore. They just disconnect your internet and send you away to... I don't know... play shuffleboard or something.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment