Vacation (Have to Get Away)

I'm getting out of town, so this page will be quiet for a while.

Just a few quick things before I go though.

First, apparently, prosecutors read my blog. Maybe I can liberal-ize them just a little bit.

Second, I highly recommend Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. Hilarious!

Third, I know I wrote that I'd try to follow the Lynne Stewart trial here. Unfortunately, there is just isn't a lot of news coming from that trial. I don't know if it's just because it's not as big of a story as Scott Peterson, Courtney Love, Joel Steinberg, or Michael Jackson, or if the media has decided that people just don't care much about terrorism anymore. Either way, I know a few people who are watching the trial - if I hear anything interesting, I'll mention it.

Ok, I have plenty more to write, but I need to get ready for my vacation. Enjoy the holiday, and I'll be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment