...Gone Tomorrow

I forgot to mention. I saw the friend ("Jen") again today. And her hair was short again (well, shoulder-length, like it was before). Now, either she got her hair cut (after all, it was growing like a weed), or it was a weave or some kind of hair extension. And, I sort of thought that maybe it was sort of a clip-on ponytail thing... but why would you wear that to go jogging?

The boyfriend and I have one theory. Maybe there's a guy she's trying to pick up along her jogging route. A theory, but no real answers.

Just thought I should give an update, see if anyone out there has anything to add.

(p.s. Once again, I did not mention her boob size.)

2 comments:

  1. Very intersting theory...but would happen if she picked the guy up? Wouldn't he find out about her weave sooner or later, or would she simply get a "haircut" before being found out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a girl in law scholl who used to wear a fake ponytail. Gotta admit it made her look much cuter but it was kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete