Giving Thanks

I've got a lot to be thankful for. I've got the greatest job where I'm challenged but happy and supported. I've got a great boyfriend and a great family and great friends. I'm not wealthy, but I've got what I need. And considering how many people I see that don't have anything, I'm thankful for what I have.

But most importantly, I am thankful that this weekend, no matter how busy it may be, I will never once think of this weekend as "the last weekend before the bar." And I'm thankful that the whole bar thing is one year behind me.

And to all of you out there who are studying this weekend -- what are you doing reading this? Just kidding. Relax, take a deep breath, and kick ass. And just remember, a year from now you'll be so glad it's over when you can laugh at other people who are going through it. =)

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog...I am a prosecutor in a neighboring state and I expect now that I am up to speed with the blog to make occasional responses to your shots at us prosecutors.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A neighboring state? Hmmm... I thought I kept my location pretty generic. If you want to email me (justicechick@comcast.net) and let me know what the giveaway was, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, keep reading, and I'll try to stay interesting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete