Flattery Will Get You Everywhere

Some days you wonder if there's anyone out there reading this. Some days you wonder if you're just talking to yourself. I mean, it's not like I get 30-80 comments on every entry, like Julia over at tequila mockingbird.

But, so far, I've felt pretty comfortable with the fact that at least I know Ken at crimlaw is reading this. And that'd be enough for me.

Finding out that the author of All Deliberate Speed has a "blog-crush" on me just gave a big boost to my blogging ego. So big, in fact, that I changed the tagline at the top of my page.

Now I'll never be able to quit this blog.

6 comments:

  1. I looked at your numbers and they are far better than mine were back once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I looked at my numbers too. Most of my hits come through crimlaw. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as I look today. Now they seem to be coming mostly from All Deliberate Speed.

    Must say I thought that the search engine hit for "HOT BLONDE JUDGE" was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I read your blawg every day! FYI, I averaged about 10-20 hits for my first couple of months. Now I am up to about 75 (on weekdays the number is higher). The traffic increases as your blawg gets older. Your google ranking increases as more people link to you. Spread the word about your blawg. Email Ernie the Attorney and Evan at Notes from the Legal Underground if you have not yet done so. Your blawg is quite good and I am sure these powerhouses would link to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happened upon your blog and loved it so much that I couldn't wait for you to post more... so now I go back and read the archives when you don't have any new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just now reading this; I love your blog so much that I can't wait for new posts... I just read an archived one on the days when there's nothing new!

    ReplyDelete