Summer Breeze

I forgot to mention - I'll be getting a summer intern next week!

I am so excited. I am going to be a fantastic summer intern mentor. I was a summer intern just a few years ago, so I remember how it was. Maybe I can even start a "snap cup" or something. (Oh, don't act like you don't know what a snap cup is!)

And... his or her first assignment? To find out whether the circus was in town on a particular date. Seriously. It was either that or go interview everyone at a teen gay/lesbian/bi/transgender center.

So, I'll keep you posted on the intern thing. In the meantime, it's Memorial Day Weekend so I'm off to do something fun.

Have a good weekend, keep linking to me, and I'll see you next week.


  1. Hey, ROMANIAN LAW FIRM - I keep deleting your "comments." If you want to advertise on my site, you can pay me. Otherwise, start your own blog or leave a worthwhile (not an ad) comment.